Our client is a prominent automation solutions provider who are hiring an Automation Engineer to join their team in Leixlip. This is a great opportunity to work on a range of utilities projects.
Your new job:
- Assisting automation and controls design on a variety of utilities projects.
- Project documentation such as OMMs and FDS.
- Electrical, systems and software drawings.
- Managing aspects of control systems projects and ensuring these are completed under budget and on time.
- Designing and programming PLC/HMI systems.
- Designing and programming SCADA and telemetry systems.
- Testing automation systems/control panels.
- Full drivers’ license required.
You will have:
For this Automation Engineer job, you will have at least 5 years’ relevant experience and a Level 8 technical qualification. You will also have PLC programming experience and SCADA is advantageous.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience.
- Strong pay package.
If you want to discuss this Automation Engineer job further, you can contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.