Senior DeltaV Engineer- Project Automation
Exciting opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical in Carlow as Senior DeltaV Engineer- Project Automation
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of key documentation, test protocols, and for ensuing adherence GAMP practices Systems & full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners.
- The Senior DeltaV engineer will be responsibility to the delivery, and qualification of DeltaV Process Areas
- Be part of the DeltaV team contributing to the completion of a large-scale project
- Support the project on a day to day basis for the DeltaV System including: Design and test documentation generation, reviewing and approving
- Supporting of PLC system interfacing with the DCS system
- Design, Review, Approve SDLC deliverables, compliant with the company standards, to ensure consistent implementation of the validation strategy, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specification
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with QAIT and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs
- Provide input to the development of realistic project schedules and document trackers
- Work closely with suppliers / integrators to ensure compliance with the company standards
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties in relation to AIT validation requirements.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of GAMP5
- Excellent knowledge of DeltaV
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.