A leading Engineering and Process contractor is looking to hire an EHS Officer to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in delivering complex turnkey projects in Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Industrial, Data Centres, Healthcare, Public Works and Commercial sectors.
- Work in conjunction with our Client to ensure that the Project is compliant with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Liaise with supervisor/foreman regarding preparation and developing Method Statements for assessing risk and review.
- Conduct EHS audits / investigations as required and implement corrective and preventative measures.
- Advise Project Management on site EHS ‘best practice’.
- Plan and deliver training, including ‘Tool Box Talks’ as appropriate.
- Report EHS performance as required.
- Actively promote company EHS policies and procedures.
- An Engineering or Science degree or equivalent training/experience.
- 2+ years’ experience within Industry, preferably Pharma. Valid Safe pass and manual handling training.
- Relevant third level qualification essential.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential.
- Excellent IT skills – MS Word, Excel .
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.