Looking for temp work over the next few months?
Register with Fiona Joyce in Sigmar Recruitment to be part of the live, on-call Temp Roster for temporary roles based around Dublin.
Our clients often need temporary or short term staff and we're here to provide that link between you and them. Temp work may be available daily or weekly and at short notice so flexibility and availability is key!
Roles can include:
- Reception and Front of House
- Data Entry
- Personal Assistant
- Note Taker
- General Team Support
- Customer Support
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent hourly rate of pay (average pay rate is €12 - €14 / hr)
- You will be paid weekly (based on assignments worked)
- Potential to secure longer term roles
- Allows you to gain experience across different roles and industries – try before you buy!
Temping will suit you if:
- You would like to supplement your own freelance work
- You need to fill some time and earn spending money before you head off on world travels!
- You are looking to continue earning while you are completing a part time or evening course
- You are looking to return to the work force after some time out
- You have the flexibility to be available for short term work as well as long term work
- Experience using the MS Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – customer service experience considered a bonus!
- Flexibility and availability to take on short term as well as long term roles
- Previous office experience - ideally
Work can be available in the City Centre, North and South Dublin and can be anything from 1 hour to 1 weeks' notice.
Average pay rate is €12 - €14 per hour.
Note: Temping won't suit you if you already have a job!
If you're interested in registering for temporary work, please send your details to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.