Executive Assistant – Drogheda
I am currently seeking a highly experienced Executive Assistant on behalf of my client, a busy outsourcing payroll provider, based in Co Louth.
This is a varied role therefore seeking an experienced Executive Assistant with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, ability to perform under pressure, strong organisation skills and ability to multitask. All candidates must have a strong administrative background and have proven experience in supporting senior management.
- Administrative support to CEO/COO and Leadership team.
- Sales administration and support to sales and marketing team.
- General office management duties.
- Managing HR operations and HR administration for the company/onboarding and staff inductions.
- Diary management and Travel Arrangements.
- Meeting room coordination.
- Ad-hoc project support.
- Strong administration skills and experience.
- Proven experience in supporting senior management.
- Knowledge of human resources.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office.
For additional information please contact Aisling in Sigmar.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and your skills and experience match the criteria please apply now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.