A US headquarted software company are in a high stage of growth in Dublin and are adding a German speaking Customer Success Manager to the team.
The company has over 560 million users and over 100,000 customers located in more than 200 countries and are now expanding their EMEA operations.
Do you want a chance to join a global company?
Do you want the opportunity to a company in high growth?
Do you want to work in a job that is the first of its kind and have a direct impact on company growth?
If you answered yes to these questions that this job could be a great fit for you.
- Drive product adopting and onboarding
- Develop and execute customer success plans
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities to increase revenue
- Proactively identify areas of concern and risk and coordinate response
- 3+ years' experience in Customer Success / Account Management / Project Management
- Deep understanding of the SaaS landscape
- Fluent in German and English
This is a chance to be the first person in a Customer Success role in Dublin and to have an impact on shaping the Customer Success function. You will be joining a scaling tech company at an exciting stage of their growth plans and be able to experience that growth, as well as your own professional growth.
To find out more please send a CV to me, Grace, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have a CV ready to go, no problem just reach out to me by email or give me a call on +353 1 961 9717.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.