€13 - €17 per hour DOE
I am currently recruiting an Administrator to cover a temporary 3-4 week assignment with a Not-for-Profit client in Cork.
- Provide administrative support to senior management
- Scheduling and diary/calendar management
- Coordinate meetings and facilities and provide administrative support as required
- Record minutes of meetings
- Monitor and coordinate compliance requirements
- Preparation of reports and presentation as required
- Administration of shared documents, project lists, etc.
- General office administration
- Other related ad-hoc duties as required
- Minimum FETAC Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a busy administrative role
- Previous experience in the Not-for-Profit is preferred
- Experience drafting agendas, taking minutes, reporting, diary management, etc.
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to pick up new tasks and processes quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong stakeholder management
For more information on this and other administration jobs in Munster please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.