Senior Financial Accountant | 65k
My client, an insurance company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidates will be Qualified and have Insurance experience in either practice or industry.
- Ensure the revenue accounts and balance sheet are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and the timetable laid down by the Principal.
- All quarterly and annual Solvency II regulatory returns are filed with the Central Bank of Ireland in accordance with filing deadlines.
- Be proactive in developing the financial policies of the client and ensure that those policies are successfully implemented.
- Maintain regular contacts with clients arranging meetings and Board meetings with Principals and agree agendas, travel, accommodation and entertaining arrangements.
- As leader of the account management team develop excellent working relationships with other team members.
- Work closely with the Insurance team on all matters concerning client premium receipts, premium tax and claims payments and reserving.
- Carry out regulatory and tax compliance work for client companies.
- Payments made to or received by the client company are posted correctly in the books of account, the general ledger and other registers of the clients are properly maintained.
- Responsible for the work carried out by the Assistant Accountants who work on client companies.
- Qualified Accountant with 1+ years PQE
- Insurance experience in either Industry or Practice
- Ability to hit deadlines and exceed expectations.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.