Financial Reporting Supervisor – Financial Services – Permanent- 55K+ Benefits
A new Financial Reporting Supervisor job with a global Financial Services company based in Dublin city centre has just gone live. This is an essential role in which you will play an integral part of the team.
- Preparation and review of financial statements.
- Supervise and coach the team and ensure work is carried out.
- Act as main client contact for a range of different clients.
- Coordinate and complete audit requirements.
- Oversea and review the completion of Irish financial regulator filings/ Irish stock exchange filings.
- Respond to queries and requests from clients/auditors in a timely manner.
- Comply with all regulatory reporting requirements.
What you will need for this job:
- Qualified accountant.
- Experience working in financial services / funds.
- Would suit a candidate coming from a top 10 practice with FS/funds clients or someone who is currently working in the funds sector.
- Strong IFRS and US GAAP experience.
- Supervisory/mentoring experience an advantage.
If you would like to discuss this job further, please click apply or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.