Our client is a world leading water treatment company who are hiring a Chemical Engineer to join their team in Co. Kildare. This would be a great opportunity for a junior engineer to expand their industry experience.
Your new job:
- Providing on-site customer service according to client expectations, including chemical tests, equipment maintenance and stock management.
- Providing written and electronic service reports.
- Manage daily service activities at the customer site.
- Work with facility engineers to improve operating efficiency.
- Conducting repairs and calibration as necessary.
- Working with colleagues to manage/maintain inventory for on-time delivery to customers.
You will have:
For this Chemical Engineer job, you will have relevant water treatment related service and be comfortable in a customer-facing position.
Why you should apply:
- Opportunity within a highly renowned/respected company.
- Exposure to a variety of industries.
If you want to discuss this Chemical Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.