Financial Accountant - Insurance – Dublin 2 - Salary 55-65K+ Benefits
An established insurance company are looking to hire a Senior Accountant for their expanding team. This is a client focused position and you will act as the main contact for your portfolio of clients ensuring their needs are met and that their accounts are produced and delivered within the agreed timelines and standards. For more information please read on.
What is involved:
- Review work carried out by other junior team members.
- Overall responsibility making sure that the accounts are produced.
- Work closely with internal audit departments of client’ companies.
- Carry out regulatory and tax compliance work.
- Ensure that all quarterly and annual Solvency II regulatory returns are filed with the Central Bank of Ireland in accordance with filing deadlines.
- Monitor and report on client company investments.
- Ensure the timely completion and filing of client company tax returns.
What you will need for the job:
- Qualified accountant with at least 2 years’ PQE.
- Practice trained candidate desirable and experience in the insurance industry essential.
- Would suit someone coming from a Big 4 environment with insurance clients OR someone who has experience working in an insurance company.
To discuss this job in more detail please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.