Accounting Manager | Insurance | South Dublin
If you are a qualified accountant and are interested in joining a leading player in the insurance sector then I have the role for you!
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual interested in working in a challenging and changing environment.
The successful candidate will ensure that all clients’ accounts are produced and delivered in accordance with all relevant standards and agreed timetables.
This is a permanent position paying between 60-65k + benefits.
• Preparation of client monthly management and statutory financial information;
• Corporation tax and VAT returns;
• Assist with interim and year end audits, including preparation of year end audit files, liaising with audit team and preparation of quarter and year end group reporting;
• Responsible for the work carried out by the Assistant Accountants who work on client companies.
• Support project delivery, and assist in process improvements and efficiencies;
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders; and
• Work closely with the Insurance team on all matters concerning client premium receipts, premium tax and claims payments and reserving.
• Qualified accountant with strong academic ability
• Experience of the Insurance Sector an advantage
• My client will also consider Big 4 accountants with F/S clients
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.