Looking for Process Technicians with at least 3 years experience to work for a leading Medical Device company in Galway. I have Process Technician roles available on day shift, night shift and weekend shift.
- Demonstrates a good technical expertise on process technologies to support design, optimisation, validation and troubleshooting of those technologies.
- Under supervisory direction, provides input to Equipment engineering or external equipment/tooling or material vendors in the selection, design & development of new (or upgrades to existing) equipment, tooling and materials.
- Supports the development and execution of experimentation and testing to enable characterisation, optimization and troubleshooting of processes and equipment and summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Support the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including installation, calibration, EHS assessment debug, and all associated process and quality system documentation requirements including technical and process work instructions.
- Support all continuous improvement activity – application of Six Sigma & Lean methodologies to assist in the characterization, optimization, troubleshoooting and development of efficient, cost effective equipment and processes.
- Under supervision, supports execution and documentation of validation builds, co-ordinates testing of validation units and compiles, analyses and reports on the validation results.
- With mentor assistance ensures compliance with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Travel to other sites / vendors as part of Technology development & transfer activities.
- Honours Degree - HETAC Level with 2 – 5 years industry experience.
- Strong technical experience preferably in the health care industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment with strong technical capabilities and be capable of handling multiple development aspects of assigned projects.
If you are interested in this Process Technician role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.