What does this job involve?
- The Senior Installations Technician will be responsible for installing machinery with nationwide clients working within state of the art facilities.
- You will also ensure that the day to day running of the installations team is going to plan and installations schedules and projects are being met.
- This job will be client facing so the Senior Installations Technician will have responsibility for dealing with clients and ensuring strong relationships are maintained
- The Senior Installations Technician will complete documentation relevant to each build and install while reporting back to the Operations Manager
What do you need?
- You should have a formal electrical qualification and experience working within electrical inspection
- The next Senior Installations Technician should ideally have 2+ years experience working within electrical maintenance or engineering enviornment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.