What will this job involve?
- As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for managing disposition of material status control activities associated with Biologics products.
- You will also be responsible for management of BMRs, change control processes and implementation of key performance indicators within the QA area.
- The Qualified Person will take a leadership role in preperation and hosting of regulatory audits.
What do you need?
- You will need to have a primary degree in scientific discipline and be QP qualified with a minimum of 4 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
What is on offer?
- This is a permanent role with a very competitive remuneration package on offer including a salary of €80,000+, pension, healthcare and an annual bonus. You will also have flexible working opportunities and a clearly defined career progression path.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.