Vendor Engineer II
This position is a mid-level Vendor Engineering position on a fixed term contract of 12 months within one of the world’s largest medical device companies. You will be working on electronic medical devices vital to the fight against Covid19 globally.
- Ensure local compliance to regional and global requirements when auditing vendors.
- Qualify and validate vendor's ensuring they have the capability and capacity to supply global manufacturing projects.
- You will often act as lead auditor.
- Look at continuous improvement opportunities, ensuring lean and six sigma thinking is implemented not only onsite but by vendors too.
- Be a key part of developing Vendor Quality Strategy.
- Communicate and work cross functionally with global teams and suppliers, addressing any NCRs.
- Complete risk assessments.
- Design quality KPIs for vendors.
- Level 8 engineering degree within suitable discipline.
- 3 years or more working on supplier or vendor quality within a highly regulated industry.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.