Head of Construction job opportunity with a fast growing Utilities company based in Dublin West. You will be responsible for managing a high performing team of professionals to deliver successful construction of assets.
Excellent salary on offer with great suite of benefits.
Reporting to the Head of Asset Development,
- Inspiring audiences and key stakeholders with impact, demonstrate leadership to your team.
- Promoting team working and collaboration across boundaries,
- Demonstrating a strategic approach through exploring options and selecting best strategies for success.
- Leading by example and model trustworthiness to your team.
- Dealing honestly and fairly with feedback and conflict management.
- Taking ownership during the construction phase of asset delivery with your team whilst balancing risk, competitiveness and quality of asset.
- Driving strongly for outstanding results and displayng creativity in avoiding problems and deaingl with risks and opportunities.
- Attending Renewables internal monthly meetings and monthly site based meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful construction delivery of asset development projects.
- Supporting other teams in relation to project specific due diligence of potential acquisitions and providing inputs for project valuations.
- Ensuring that health and safety is effectively managed during the construction phase.
- Understanding the Renewables policy context in Ireland and Northern Ireland, including ROI climate action plan, RESS support scheme and draft wind energy guidelines.
- As a Head of Construction you will have 5-10 direct reports
- Budget scope is €1bn project pipeline
- Experience of managing complex construction projects in ROI, NI or the UK
- Proven track record in leading high performing teams.
- Degree qualified.
- Demonstrable understanding of the key parameters for successful project delivery on time and on budget
- Experience of managing several different contracts / contractors on a single project.
Please note that travel is required throughout ROI and NI.
Some perks and benefits of the job:
Excellent base salary with 25 days holiday per year plus 10 statutory holidays (option to buy more), bonus, great career progression, subsidised gym, private healthcare or annual salary review to name few.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.