My client, a leading Irish company within the motor industry require a qualified financial accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for two junior accounts while working closely with senior management on a weekly basis.
You will be responsible for the current duties
- The overall smooth and efficient day to day operations of the finance and administration functions
- Preparation and submission of monthly management accounts.
- Mapping and setup for system implementations
- Year-end Audits
- Cost analysis and introduction of saving measures where requiredAssist with budget preparation and cashflow forecasts
- Oversee Payroll
- Monthly financial reporting
- Ad hoc duties
- You will be a qualified accountant with experience in the motor industry (from practice/industry itself)
- You will have very strong technical accounting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Starting Salary of between €55-65K + benefits
To apply now to this financial accountant job, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.