Our client, a leading medical device company here in Galway are looking to hire a Program Manager for a 6-month contract. Within this role you would be in frequent communication with internal and or external contacts at various organizational levels.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Develop project goals, responsibility matrices of projects such as Supplier and Purchasing control projects.
- Functional Leader to build cross functional project planning and deliverables definition for projects. Lead Supplier and Purchasing Controls project management activities / continuous improvement projects (e.g. project planning, tracking, risk management and communications with project core team leaders) and collaborate with team members representing the functions of Sourcing, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations, Finance, Quality and Regulatory as necessary.
- Interact with team members to drive completion of project objectives.
- Identify costs and resource requirements for each programme.
- Comply with all Corporate policies, Standards, Procedures and Processes
- Manage changing priorities on projects through effective schedule management.
- Maintain current knowledge to ensure compliance to the FDA Quality System Regulations, European Requirements, and other regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years (or master’s and 5+ years) of experience in quality, operations, or medical devices with 3+ years of sourcing/supplier quality experience plus 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in functional area.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Previous experience with FDA requirements, ISO 13485 and Medical Device Directive or other regulatory requirements is an advantage.
- Demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking, project planning and project management.
- Knowledge of and experience with domestic / International submissions; design controls systems and/or regulatory compliance or regulatory operations.
If you are interested in this role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 749265 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.