Head of HR – Permanent Position – Dublin City Centre
• This job is with a well-known company in the financial sector, based in Dublin City Centre.
• They are seeking a proactive Head of HR with broad experience in all aspects of HR Management.
• This position will report into the General Manager and European Head of HR, and will have 3-4 direct reports.
• This is a HR job offering the opportunity for the successful candidate to take ownership of, and grow the HR function, with the backing of senior leadership for a progressive HR function.
The Ideal Candidate:
• 5+ years HR experience with 3 years+ at Lead level.
• Previous experience developing and/or implementing HR procedures, projects, policy all advantageous.
• Experience working closely with senior management.
• Chartered CIPD accreditation is essential, Chartered Fellow CIPD beneficial.
• Coming from a Financial background would be advantageous, but not essential.
This role will be to partner with senior management and will include the following:
• Conduct an analysis of the HR function and develop new policies/procedures/HR strategy in line with the growth of the company and best practice.
• Conduct skills gap analysis and create both short term and long-term strategies and development plans.
• Build and develop current HR team through coaching and mentoring.
• Support management, and advise employees, on any policy and procedure queries.
• Management of all HR aspects as required.
• Leadership of HR team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate, through prior experience, all the above.
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.