Want to work for a large multi-disciplined construction group with significant operations here in Ireland?
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and submit of interim valuations and final accounts;
- The documentation and valuation of any additional works or variations to the Contract
- Report on the commercial and financial aspects of the project
- Procurement of subcontract packages
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractor final accounts
- Liaise with project team to ensure accurate costing system is set-up and maintained
- Advise project team on contractual matters
- Degree qualified in Construction or QS
- 2+ years’ experience in a Quantity Surveying role
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.