Our client is a prominent medical device company who are hiring a Production Supervisor to join their team in Waterford.
Your new job:
- Ensuring quality standards are met to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure work and change requirements are captured on SAP.
- Deliver on daily production schedule.
- Provide support/insight on machine and operator performance.
- Report on any maintenance or health and safety problems.
- Proactively communicate with operators.
- Ensure compliance of all relevant standards/requirements.
You will have:
For this Production Supervisor job you will have at least 5 years' experience in a buys production environment, with experience managing at least 15 people.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience.
- Strong pay package.
If you want to discuss this Production Supervisor job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.