Financial Controller- South West Dublin – Food Manufacturing - 70-80K
An established food manufacturing company are looking to hire a Financial Controller to their business. This person will be responsible for the company’s financial planning, management and financial accounting and cashflow and will play a key part in driving the growth of the business.
- Prepare financial budgets, cashflow forecasts, and monthly management accounts with analysis of quarterly figures
- Management of new software implementation and overseeing IT systems ensuring they are cost efficient.
- Liaison with bankers, improve credit control and control creditor and payroll payments
- To prepare all statutory financial statements and to liaise with the auditors.
- Corporation and other tax returns are properly filed and that the relevant tax is paid by the due date
- Member of the management team and to liaise with the other heads of business in order to increase profitability and drive growth.
Requirements for the job:
- Qualified accountant with 5 years PQE.
- Two years at management level.
- Must have experience working in a food manufacturing environment or similar.
For more information on this job, please contact Orlaith Dingley on email@example.com or call 01-4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.