Financial Accountant- Manufacturing-Dublin 24-Permanent-60-65k + Benefits
A leading manufacturing company in their field are looking to add a Financial Accountant to their established team. This position will support the Financial Controller, ensuring deadlines are met and that the team are supporting the business effectively.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain financial statement and reports and ensuring they are accurate and in line with reporting standards.
- Responsible for VAT and CSO returns.
- Implement monthly variance reporting.
- Assist with preparation of budget and implement cost saving strategies.
- Manage cash flow and prepare cash flow forecast.
- Maintain GL and oversea AP and AR.
- Support preparation of annual audit file.
What you need:
- Qualified accountant with 2-3 years' PQE.
- Experience with preparing management accounts.
- Experience with project implementations and costing.
For more details, please contact Orlaith Dingley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.