Data Quality Reviewer (12 month contract)
Department: Securities Data Management (SDM)
Reports to: SDM Assistant Manager
SDM encompasses three primary functions: Pricing, Corporate Actions and Security Master Setup & Maintenance.
- Provision of accurate asset pricing
- Support Multiple Intraday Pricing Points for funds with daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly valuation cycles.
- Support price transparency and risk reporting analytics
- Completion and review of pricing and fund income events of Fund of Fund assets
- Understand all corporate actions and security types, such as Equities, Bonds Mutual Funds and Derivative type Instruments
- Previous Experience working in Fund Administration would be advantageous.
- History of driving change, encouraging process improvements and efficiencies & embracing the latest technologies.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.