Quality Engineer I/II
Our client, a leader in manufacturing medical devices is currently seeking a Quality Engineer I/ II to join their growing team in Galway. This is a 12-month contract with a view of becoming permanent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for career prospects.
- Summarizes, analyses, draws conclusions and makes appropriate decisions from test results
- Has responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product
- Participates in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under their control
- Knowledge on QSR and ISO/ MDD standards
- Fully conversant with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements including analysis of customer feedback and complaints
- Knowledgeable on Risk Management, BSEN 14971 requirements
- May participate directly in a new product/ technology transfer to ensure compliance to all internal and regulatory requirements
- Uses knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality
- Familiar with the internal auditing process
- NFQ Level 8 qualification in a STEM discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Quality Engineering capacity
If you would like to discuss this position, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org REF 98888
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.