Our client a Tier 1 Main Contractor is currently recruiting for a Setting Out Engineer for a High Profile project in Dublin city Centre.
- Report to Senior Engineer / Site Manager
- Working on a high profile project – excellent experience
- Inspect facilities and analyse operational data
- liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Be responsible for all the engineering aspects and surveying on the site.
- Able to carry out and instruct in Setting out and levelling the site
- Comply with safety regulations on all equipment and health and safety regulations of the site
- Accurate record keeping and ability to interpret drawings and specifications essential
- Assist with General admin, management of all staff on site
- Maintain good working relationship with the Site Manager
- Co-ordinate subcontractors work
- Receive excellent training and development
- The candidate will require minimum 3 years’ experience in setting out and quality control with basement and RC structures
- 3rd level qualification in relevant field, or equivalent
- Site Management Experience
- Computer literate
- Full understanding of design drawings
- Clean driving licence
- Full Safety Qualifications
Car allowance, pension contribution, work life balance, 26 days annual leave
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.