Business Support Administrator
Are you a highly skilled Administrator and seeking a permanent position in a global organisation?
Our client has a brand new opportunity for an experienced business support administrator to join their team. They are a leading biotech organisation and are offering an excellent benefits package and attractive salary for the right candidate.
Ideally seeking an individual with 5 years’ experience in a varied administrative role, must have proven ability supporting a busy office and managing day to day operations of facilities.
- Reception duties – first point of contact for all visitors.
- Facilities management.
- Organisation and distribution of post.
- Supporting procurement manager, maintenance of procurement contracts and PSLs.
- Ensuring all necessary equipment is distributed to staff members and new hires.
- Coordination of meetings and skill centres.
- Supporting the supply chain team.
- Travel arrangements.
- 3-5 years in a senior administrative/facilities role
- Front of house experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.