Location: Clonmel Co. Tipperary
This is a broad role with a business advisory and accountancy client in Clonmel.
We are ideally looking for a qualified candidate from practice who does not mind providing accounting functions to clients whilst working alongside the Managing Director to drive business forward.
- Assist the Managing Director in business development and client engagement activities
- Manage the completion and review of financial statements and client accounts.
- Carry out tax computations.
- Provide direction to team.
- Qualified accountant ACA, CIMA, CTA.
- Industry-standard accounting capabilities.
- Experience of company and business compliance.
- Good knowledge of the set-up and adaptation of business systems.
- Knowledge of tax for Advisory and Business Taxes.
To apply for this position or for further details on the role please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.