Are you a Project Manager within utilities sector interested in an exciting opportunity to be a part of a high-profile, large-scale renewables projects?
Job responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Obtaining planning consents and amendments.
- Managing environmental & planning compliance pre-construction.
- Planning studies including noise, shadow flicker, visuals, EIS, TV interference and the management of consultants.
- Managing external & internal stakeholders
- Inputing into Optimised Technology selection.
- Negotiating with stakeholders and project counterparties.
- Being responsible for risk management on each project.
- Inputing to Regulatory lobbying.
- Managing project from start to finish (including stakeholder management throughout the construction phase)
- Regular reporting of all development projects.
- Managing the budget for relevant development projects.
- Degree qualified
- Excellent technical knowledge of renewables industry
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously including utilising large numbers of resources and contractors.
- Good knowledge and experience reviewing renewables contracts including TSAs, BOPs, and EPCs.
Good understanding of the planning process in NI and ROI.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.