AP Supervisor- Permanent- Dublin 12- 45-55K+ Benefits
An established company are looking to add an Accounts Payable Supervisor to their already very successful team. This person will be responsible for looking after the AP function and will manage two other employees. This is a permanent opportunity, reporting into the Financial Controller and will liaise with other members across the business regularly also.
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are processed
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and making sure accounts are reconciled
- Performing the AP monthly close and preparing monthly creditor accrual listings
- Cash flow monitoring
- Processing of intercompany charges
- Support improvement of processes and look for new ways to increase efficiency.
- Supervise team, hiring and training new employees.
- Must have at least 5 years AP experience, working in a busy high- volume AP department.
- Previous people management experience essential for this role.
- Navision experience would be an advantage.
- Experience dealing with different currencies and online banking for arranging payment runs.
For more details on this job, please contact Orlaith Dingley on email@example.com or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.