A leading Medical Device company are hiring a Production Supervisor in Waterford.
As Production Supervisor you’ll
Lead and manage a production team in a high-volume precision manufacturing environment.
Duties of the Job
- Ensuring quality standards are achieved
- You will be required to ensure all work is captured on SAP
- Deliver on daily Production Schedule
- Manage weekly Open sales Order Report
- Liaise with production planner to execute plan, meet schedules
- Ensure that maintenance and Health and Safety issues are reported.
- Ensure your area is audit ready at all times
- Plan and coordinate training and development
- Coordinate and support training
- Proactive communication with feedback
- Maximize the performance of all staff.
- Identify and deliver development plans and PIPs.
- Monitor and ensure Compliance to Company Code of Practice.
- Take part in disciplinary processes and investigations where required.
- Complete/support risk assessments
Perfect Person for the Job
- 5+ years’ production environment
- Supervisory experience in a production environment
- Experience with performance management and team development
- SAP and Excel intermediate level
- ISO 13485 experience
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.