Title: Compliance Associate
Location: Dublin City
The Compliance function in this leading biopharma company are seeking to add an experienced legal or compliance specialist to their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career with a well-known player in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Helping to manage the group’s compliance function with relevant regulatory requirements;
- Drafting and reviewing Compliance templates;
- Data protection work; and
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Must have legal or compliance experience in a pharma/regulatory environment;
- Minimum two years’ experience;
- Legal or compliance qualification would strengthen application;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To receive a full job brief and to find out more about this job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat. Please send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.