Senior Quality Engineer – 18 Month Contract.
Our client, a large manufacturer of Medical Devices is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their team at their Galway location.
This role will initially be a working from home role.
- Collaborate with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Develop, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Participate in preparing, critically reviewing, approving NCMRs, CAPAs and Investigations and validation activities.
- Provide expert QA technical direction and solutions as appropriate.
- Liaise with other department sites, functions, and vendors on a frequent basis. Represent the site at various levels in the organisation.
- Make decisions in conjunction with senior management on deadlines that impact the business unit.
- Lead and support root cause driven approaches to problem solving efforts for quality issues and implements corrective and preventive action.
- Ensures that root cause of problem and implements corrective and preventative action measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May manage some direct reports of lower levels.
Key Skills and Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (Level 8) in Science / Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and written as there will be frequent communication with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to work independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects / assignments.
- The successful candidate requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through both advanced education and experience.
If you are interested in this role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 749265 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.