Quality Assurance Engineer II – Post Market –12 Month Contract.
Our client, a manufacturer of Medical Devices is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team for a 12-month contract in their Galway location.
This role will be initially working from home.
Within this role the successful candidate will be partnering with both internal and external colleagues to plan and execute Post Market Strategies for the continuous improvement of products. Our client is looking for a candidate that can demonstrate a high level of engineering thought processes that are based on both driving product quality improvements as well as business objectives.
- Ensuring that the product that has been developed is assured and maintained throughout the product lifecycle.
- Developing and maintaining a robust process for identifying and monitoring root cause failure mode’s, frequency, and severity.
- Timely completion of complaint investigations, CAPA decisions and DHR reviews.
- Ensuring corrective action decisions and investigations are based on sound engineering analysis and reviews.
- Represent QA in product Risk Analysis updates for assigned products.
- Work to ensure a smooth transition of product quality responsibilities from DAE to the Post Market Product Assurance group. Example – reliability / performance metrics reporting
Key Skills and Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science / Engineering or related discipline. (minimum Level 8 NFQ).
- Minimum 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to be a team player, can work effectively and proactively on cross functional teams.
- Competent level within Medical Device Design.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and written.
- Ability to set objectives for own job as well as the ability to meet the objectives of projects and assignments.
If you are interested in this role, send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 749265 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.