Accounts Payable Supervisor | 55k
My client, a multinational based in West Dublin are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor. Reporting into the Financial Controller ideal candidates will have 5 years AP experience and people management experience.
- Day-to-day supervision and leadership of the AP team
- Processing of payments
- Handling of queries from suppliers
- Adherence to procedures and processes aimed at achieving improved/best AP practice
- Performing the AP monthly close and preparing monthly creditor accrual listings
- Reconciliation of some balance sheet accounts
- Investigation and correction of rejected payments
- Cash flow monitoring
- Supplier reconciliations
- Invoice review and approval
- Supplier payment runs (multi-currency)
- Being an effective contributor to the company’s control regime by being vigilant re duplicate invoices, attempted frauds, etc.
- Working closely with the Procurement department and suppliers to ensure our PtP processes operate at an optimal level.
- Assisting with recruitment of new staff as required
- Staff training (including cross-training), development, coaching, mentoring and motivation; and
- Holding regular AP team meetings.
- 5 years’ AP experience
- People management experience
- Navision ERP would be an advantage e
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work within a team but also to work on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.