Executive Officer (Facilities)
This Executive Officer role will be highly administrative and is for a public sector company in Dublin city centre. My client is looking for someone with Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating a strong customer service focus.
What you will do in this Executive Officer role
- You will support to Head of Section in delivery of operational and strategic objectives.
- Be the front of house.
- You will support the health and safety remit.
- Coordinate, execute and support Head of Section on actions for implementation of Health & Safety; Corporate Social Responsibility; and Climate Action supporting delivery of key projects and business plan objectives.
- Other Duties
What you will need for this role
- You will have at least 3 years satisfactory experience in administrative role
- You will have at least 3 years satisfactory experience in a front facing role
- Experienced Occupational First Aider is desirable
- Health & Safety Management qualification is desirable
- Third level qualification is desirable
If this sounds like something you are interested in apply today by sending your CV to Ryant@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.