Job Title: Market Researcher (Russian and English speaking)
Location: Galway City (East)
Languages: Fluent Russian and English
We are currently seeking applicants with fluent Russian (as well as English) to join a friendly team in Galway City. Full training is provided and prior Market Research experience is not a necessity. It is important that applicants have experience of working with people (customers or clients for example) and have previous office experience.
Our client is a leading provider of market intelligence with over 30 years of experience in various sectors across the World. This is a permanent position that offers thorough training, a friendly team environment, a good base salary, good benefits (after a 6 month probation period) and a monthly, performance related incentive.
Some of the company benefits on offer include; 4 x life assurance, contributary pension, Laya Healthcare and monthly bonus.
The working hours are 8am to 4.15pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 3.30pm on Friday.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Help to improve market research and data gathering in the department
- Research the market (internet, trade publications, various media and databases)
- Obtain and qualify information via outbound calls (key decision makers, budget spend, etc).
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Very good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Very interested in conducting research both via the internet and over the telephone
- A degree or equivalent desirable but not essential
- A genuine interest in working with people (over the telephone or e-mail)
- A friendly and professional team player who also loves to work well and meet targets
For more information on this role please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at 091 455308 or email@example.com
Your application will be treated with the strictest of confidence and your details will never be shared with a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.