Position: Associate Accountant
Contract: 6 months
This is a high volume position with strict deadlines. Experience in Accounts Receivable or Billing in a multinational company would be preferable.
This is a role will be within an established International Finance Operations team. You will have responsibility for a number of clients.
We are looking for someone with keen attention to detail who can work efficiently. Experience working in a compliance focused environment would be an advantage.
- Client billing across working to strict reporting deadlines.
- Set-up and maintenance of client static data.
- Collection of fee debtors in, including generation of payment instructions and banking entries.
- Completion of accruals as part of the month end close process.
- Working with the New Business, Client Services, and Operations Teams to ensure all new / terminated business is captured in full.
- Communicating and escalating billing delays and issues.
- Adherence to SOX and audit requirements.
- Advanced level of IT skills MS Excel in particular.
- Experience in Fund Administration/Transfer Agency/Operations within Financial Services is preferable.
- Experience in a billing and accounts receivable function of a multinational organisation is preferable (financial services experience an advantage).
To apply for this position or for further details on the role please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.