Role: Credit and Collections Analyst - German speaking
Contract: 12 months
Location: Galway City
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Ensure Cash application is accurate
- Ensure that cash targets are met, and payment terms are respected.
- Record customer contact activity in SAP through FSCM Collections Management Module
- Review unapplied credits and manage refund requests
- Management of customer disputes
- Management & review of daily Credit queue before approving orders for shipment
- Accounting Technician or equivalent credit qualification an advantage
- Third level diploma/degree ideal
- Fluency in German essential
- 3 years relevant experience in an accounts receivable role desirable – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
To apply for this position or for further details on the role please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.