My client, an Irish-owned professional organisation is recruiting an experienced HR Administrator to join the team in their Dublin office due to continued expansion. This role reports to the HR Business Partner.
- Recruitment administration including scheduling, liaising with candidates, line managers and third party vendors, issuing contracts, reference checking, on-boarding, induction, etc.
- Administration of HR policies relating to annual leave, illness, pension, maternity leave, etc.
- Update and maintain HR database
- Act as a point of contact for HR queries from colleagues and management
- Collate date, create and present reports on HR data
- Assist with various HR projects and initiatives
- Provide support to the payroll function if needed
- Other related ah-hoc duties as required
- Degree in Human Resources or similar relevant area
- CIPD qualification is preferred
- 2+ years experience in a HR role preferably in a professional services environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management and a professional manner
- Pro-active and highly organised
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise effectively
- High proficiency with MS Office and experience of HR systems
For more information on this and other HR roles please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.