A World Leading Pharmaceutical Company are hiring a Manufacturing Manager in West Dublin.
As Manufacturing Manager
You'll be Operations Lead for a new facility. Lead the technology transfer of the introduction of new product. Support operational readiness and provide technical support for all manufacturing activities.
Responsibilities of the Job
- Lead and manage production operations (aseptic manufacturing, filling and packaging) and production related warehousing & logistics.
- Manage escalation, decision making and communication within production team
- Lead the technology transfer of the introduction of the new product
- Liaise with QC, QA, Development Scientists, CAPEX, Logistics, Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Maintain and develop quality standards to cGMP guidelines; operations lead in regulatory and customer audits
- SME for aseptic processing of regenerative medicine in compliance with GMP and relevant regulatory requirements
- Lead the process validation
- Lead and support investigations in manufacturing and technical deviations
- Provide to ensure manufacturing facilities are operated efficiently and in compliance with Quality standards
- Actively participate in problem solving and change initiatives in cooperation with other teams
- Continuous improvement with a cross functional focus
- Complete documentation relating to technology transfer, development and manufacturing activities
Perfect Person for the Job
- 5+ years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- 3+ years of experience at leadership level
- Technology Transfer/Aseptic Manufacturing Operations experience
- Biopharmaceutical operations experience (Cell Cultures or Regenerative Medicines / ATMPs)
- Quality and Regulatory Affairs experience including EU GMP regulations specific to aseptic manufacturing
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply NOW!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.