Job Title: SMT Process Support Engineer
Location: Co. Clare
Contract Type: Permanent
About the job:
This is a great opportunity for an SMT Process Support Engineer to join a successful company based in Clare. You will be involved in the running of automatic surface mount and through hole placement machines.
SMT Process Support Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Machine repairs and maintenance.
- Trouble shoot product defects and process issues.
- Identify equipment functions and faults, equipment adjustment and set up.
- Monitoring KPI's and report.
- Support product, process and equipment analysis and improvement projects.
- Log and report downtime and any issues.
- Support NPI activities through the development of new programs and processes.
- Provide process support for high volume production lines.
Qualifications/Skills required for the role of Firmware Engineer:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a high-volume surface mount assembly environment.
- Manufacturing/Quality Engineering degree is a distinct advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of process improvement controls & techniques such as SPC, CPK and DFM.
- Experience in Universal RAD 8 & Combi/VCD machines.
- Knowledge of Sanyo TCM, Hitachi GS5 surface mount machines or similar.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.