Private Equity Investor Services Supervisor
• Serve as main daily client operational contact for a number of PE clients
• Develop relationships with all client contacts including investment professionals, investors, lawyers, auditors and banking personnel.
• Supervise staff on systems, processing, procedures and job responsibilities.
• Train, coach and mentor new employees, develop and motivate staff within their team.
• At least five years' experience in a Fund Administration role with at least two of those working in a Private Equity role
• Experience in working on a Private Equity system, preferably Investran.
• Have a strong knowledge of Private Equity structures and regulatory requirements
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.