Senior Compliance Manager South Dublin c.€80k to €100k
- Continued review and implementation of the Compliance Programme.
- Interpret and advise the Board and senior management team on the operational impact of regulatory changes and the regulatory impact of operational changes.
- Ensure AML/CTF risk assessment, policies and procedures are appropriate and implemented across the business.
- Ownership of formal responses to Central Bank of Ireland enquiries and themed inspection reviews/visits.
- ACOI and/or audit-related qualification.
- 5+ years’ compliance experience at management level within the Financial Services industry.
- Strong knowledge of Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears, Consumer Protection Code and Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing legislation.
- Proven track record dealing with the Central Bank and/other regulators is essential.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:email@example.com
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
For all our live roles in FS, check out http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/jobs/banking-financial-jobs/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.