Quality Engineer II Job – Nightshift - 12 Month Contract.
Our client, a manufacturer of Medical Devices is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team for a 12-month contract in their Galway location.
This role is a Nightshift role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Devising and implementing methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Testing mechanisms and equipment, conducting quality assurances test. Performing statistical analysis to access the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet standards and specifications.
- Collaborating with both the engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure that quality standards are in place.
- Developing and maintaining quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished product.
- Ensuring that corrective measures meet the acceptable reliability standards and that all documentation is complaint with the requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and / or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science / Engineering or related discipline. (minimum Level 8).
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and written.
- Have had some involvement in cross functional assignments.
- Ability to set objectives for own job as well as the ability to meet the objectives of projects and assignments.
- Be able to provide recommendations such as enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems efficiently.
- Provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and / or employee in Support Career Stream.
If you are interested in this role, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 749265 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.