Equipment Maintenance Engineer
Contract opportunity role with pharmaceutical manufacturer in Dublin area, working as an Equipment Maintenance Engineer.
The position allows the successful candidate to gain experience in a modern pharmaceutical production environment and involves the following duties:
• Making sure of compliance with all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements
• Supporting the success of Commissioning and Qualification activities and relevant troubleshooting efforts
• Liaising with relevant teams to help with site start-up activities
• Developing maintenance job plans for equipment and systems; also development of SOP’s and Work Instructions for equipment maintenance
• Compiling Safety Risk Assessments
Qualifications and experience required:
• Degree Qualification in Engineering discipline or equivalent
• At least 4 years’ experience in a process plant or other industry in a role supporting maintenance activities
• High attention to detail
• Strong communications, organizational and analytical skills
• Experience of following P&IDs, Construction and Mechanical / Electrical Drawings
• Experience of using SAP or other comparable maintenance systems
• Experience of developing Safety Risk Assessments
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for review to Richard Walsh at Sigmar - Richard can be contacted for further information at 01 4744688.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.