This is a great opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to move into an exciting and client facing IT Field Engineer role with a Technology Company based in the Leinster area.
What you will do:
- Providing support to customers based in Leinster Region
- Responsible for Office 365 deployments and migrations, Firewall Configurations, Server installations, Network upgrades and complex IT troubleshooting.
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure deliveries align with customer projects, budgets and milestones.
- Post implementation technical support and ownership of delivery activities
- Carry out site audits and health checks
- Install and configure new hardware according to client specification
- Oversight on solutions which will enhance our capabilities to deliver on time and onbudget
- Ability to assess installations to ensure best practise and customer satisfaction
- Technical Account Management for leading Managed Service Accounts
- Manage product and service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed targets
- Managing the overall service life-cycle from start to finish, ensuring quality customer care is provided at all stages of the process
What you need:
•A clean full drivers license
A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in IT solutions in the SMB sector is preferred
• Experience with Office 365 is essential, to manage a migration from start to finish
(good knowledge of Microsoft Teams etc.)
• Strong experience with firewall solutions such as Cisco Meraki and Sonicwall.
• Extensive experience with Active Directory and Cloud Solutions
• Experience with VEAMM and VMWare
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.