My client Cork based is currently looking to recruit a Fund Accounting Manager for a permanent position
*****Excellent salary and benefits on offer*********
In this role as Manager ensure the overall fund team performs and grows.
- You will work on one of our largest client relationships and will have specific responsibility for the company secretarial and governance process undertaken by the Cork team;
- You will be in charge of the coordination and validation all work delivered by the team, you will assist in design of systems and process to meet the client needs.
- You will act as a central point of contact for your client / clients, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas,
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers;
- Minimum 8 years of fund administration experience,
- Extensive Team Lead experience
- Client management exposure and experience
- Possess a professional qualification such ICSA, CAT, ACCA, ACA;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 0214847131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.