Your New Company
A large US tech company where you will be designing and building custom applications and services used by millions of users.
You'll be coding something that is meaningful and work with technologies such as Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, Aurora, Mesos, Jenkins, AWS Gateways etc.
Your New Role
- Working to build a Java Microservice on a worthwhile platform.
- You get to take full responsibility for the design, support and document of microservices (develop, code, ship it and maintain it).
- The team has several dependencies and its outputs also impact other services in the development ecosystem.
- Working closely with and across Agile teams.
- You will be asking questions, validating assumptions and influencing people for the benefit of the microservices you're creating.
What You Will Need
- Several years Java development experience.
- Experience developing applications at scale using Microservices.
- Comfortable using frameworks such as Spring Boot.
What You Will Receive
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits such as summer hours, flexible start times, pension, fully paid healthcare, tuition support, tax save travel, paid maternity and paternity leave, mentorships
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.